This site is owned and operated by the EditMeNow.com network and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. No persons are authorized to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software, without the consent of ResumeWriters.com.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
All users and customers of ResumeWriters.com, by the use of ResumeWriters.com's services, hereby agree to abide by, and acknowledge the following:
We ask for and require certain personal and identification information in order to operate ResumeWriters.com. At no time, and under no circumstances will ResumeWriters.com distribute, disseminate, sell, or disclose any personal or identification information given to us by our customers for the purposes of writing their resumes. Any personal data that is acquired or stored by ResumeWriters.com is for resume writing purposes only. ResumeWriters.com will not store, distribute, disseminate, sell, or disclose the content of any resume writing we receive at our service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1.Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall ResumeWriters.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, ResumeWriters.com materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that ResumeWriters.com is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. You acknowledge that ResumeWriters.com makes no claims or guarantees as to the accuracy or success of its services. If you are dissatisfied with any ResumeWriters.com material, or with any of ResumeWriters.com's terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using ResumeWriters.com.
2. ResumeWriters.com is not responsible for any inability to access our services, temporary or otherwise. ResumeWriters.com is not responsible for any errors made in our service. By using ResumeWriters.com you acknowledge the fact that not all errors, omissions, and problems can be detected by ResumeWriters.com and its editors. By using ResumeWriters.com, you acknowledge and assume that even after using our editing or writing services, errors might remain in your document. ResumeWriters.com is not liable for any of these undiscovered errors. ResumeWriters.com is not responsible for the success of the resumes or career related products. ResumeWriters.com does not guarantee jobs or employment success. ResumeWriters.com is not responsible for any actions that do or do not result from the use of ResumeWriters.com’s services, including, but not limited to, successful acquisition of a job or the failure to land a job, even on account of ResumeWriters.com's services.
3. Notice of the risk of computer viruses. ResumeWriters.com is not liable in any way for any viruses that users of our service may acquire as a result of using our service. We make every attempt to prevent viruses from being transmitted, but by the nature of our activities on the internet, viruses may be transmitted either by us or by our independently contracted writers. Neither ResumeWriters.com, nor the independently contracted writers are liable or responsible for any viruses inadvertently transmitted and are not liable for any damages resulting from the transmission of viruses. It is the responsibility of every user of our service to remain vigilant in the prevention of viruses from coming into contact with their own computers.
4. ResumeWriters.com employs writers who are independent contractors and ResumeWriters.com is not responsible for the behavior, conduct or liability of the writers that are engaged to perform writing services.
5. ResumeWriters.com does not warrant that the functions contained in its web site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
6. ResumeWriters.com is not responsible or liable for any inability to deliver materials to our service.
7. ResumeWriters.com is not responsible or liable for any inability to receive materials from our service. This includes interruption of email transmission, invalid or incorrect email addresses, inability to view or print completed materials, or errors or omissions by the ResumeWriters.com staff.
8. ResumeWriters.com will not monetarily refund any editing or writing services whatsoever.
9. ResumeWriters.com has links to Internet sites maintained by third parties. ResumeWriters.com does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, ResumeWriters.com disclaims all warranties. ResumeWriters.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. ResumeWriters.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not ResumeWriters.com) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
10. ResumeWriters.com has made NO express, implied or other representations about what its service will do to a client's chances of landing a job or getting an interview. ResumeWriters.com disclaims any and all implied or express warranties, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness of products as well as services for a particular purpose. Users of ResumeWriters.com agree of hold ResumeWriters.com harmless from any career, professional, criminal, or civil proceedings brought about by their own negligent or intentional furnishing of false or misleading information.
This agreement is effective until terminated by ResumeWriters.com, or it's parent company, EditMeNow.com, Inc., at any time without notice.